Thursday, August 15 2019
By doctorpastor04 on Thursday, August 15 2019, 16:53
Why is it different?
CompTIA Project+ is perfect for experts who must manage smaller, less complex projects within their other job duties but nevertheless have foundational project management skills. Project+ is a bit more versatile than other certifications because it covers essential project management concepts beyond the scope of just one methodology or framework.
Regarding the exam
The CompTIA Project+ examination is made for business people who coordinate or manage small-to-medium-sized projects. The successful candidate could have the information and skills necessary to:
* Manage the job life-cycle
* Ensure appropriate communication
* Manage resources and stakeholders
* Maintain project documentation
To obtain more Details about CompTIA Project+ Certification:
What Skills Do you want to Learn?
Summarize the properties of project, phases, schedules, roles and responsibilities, and price controls, along with identifying principle areas of Agile methodology.
Predict the outcome of assorted constraint variables and influences through the project and explain the need for risk strategies and activities.
COMMUNICATION & CHANGE MANAGEMENT
Understand appropriate communication strategies to influence and employ change control processes within the context of a project.
PROJECT TOOLS & DOCUMENTATION
Compare and contrast various project management software tools and analyze project and partner-centric documentation.
Jobs designed to use CompTIA Project+
1. Project Coordinator/Manager
2. Project Team Member
3. Business Analyst
4. Manager, Director, Team Leader
CompTIA Project+ Exam Details
* Exam Codes: PK0-004
* Exam Description: CompTIA Project+ is ideal for business people who coordinate or manage small-to-medium-size projects, in and out of than it. The test certifies the data and skills required to manage the job life-cycle, ensure appropriate, communication, manage resources, manage stakeholders, and keep project documentation.
* Variety of Questions: Maximum of 95 questions
* Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions (single and multiple response), and drag and drops
* Period of Test: 90 Minutes
* Passing Score: 7?10 (on the scale of 100-900)
* Recommended Experience: No less than Yr of cumulative project management software experience or equivalent education
* Retirement: N/A
* Languages: English, Japanese
* Testing Provider: Pearson VUE Testing Centers
* Price: $319 USD
Take Online Practice Tests:
How CompTIA Project+ Supports
Project+ covers a high-level introduction to Agile as part of one of several objectives. What's available for want to target Scrum, he/she would take Scrum Alliance’s Certified Scrum Master certification.
PMI PMP and PRINCE2 Practitioner are methodology/framework-specific certifications meant for higher project management software professionals overseeing larger projects. PMI CAPM and PRINCE2 Foundation are entry points to people project management methodologies/frameworks.
More information about project+ practice test please visit web portal: read.